Value: Happier + Healthier
White Elephant Journey is an exploration and documentation of love, human connection, and well-being in life. It is set of from Malaysia to experience love, practise connection exercises, and adopt natural way of living for our well-being. These will be recorded online and documented in a book – Exploring Life.
Exploring Life: Create Space for Growth
The core purpose is to experiment life in different ways which bring happiness and health to people and share the essence in videos, articles, and book. The four main focus is Calm Mind, Green Eating, Human Connection, and Self Care which leads to inspire people to take action towards happier healthier lifestyle.
Inspire to Take Action
The Big Why: We Are Hooked!
Me-Time and Self Care are so underrated where we are hooked up in the busyness in life, dealing with digital matters and interpersonal relationship matters. Having such concept space which is easily accessible encourages us to recharge and reconnect with ourselves for a better focus and productivity.
Each of us has infinite possibilities to creation in life, we have own unique gifts and maximum potential, but, the distractions and noise which create gaps between where we are and where we want to be. White Elephant space is one way to reduce noise and distractions, take a break and connect to our highest self.
White Elephant’s Content Objectives:
- Calm Daily: Feel calm during daily activities
- Green Monday: Eating and living green on Monday
- Connect Saturday: Connect self, loved ones and community on Saturday
- Self Care Sunday: Take time off to nourish yourself on Sunday
- Share Feel calm practices for daily routines: at work and at home
- Share Calm stories from master Sifu to leaders to workers to mothers and children
- Recommend places to feel calm: urban and suburban
- Share ‘what-we-should-know’ on Plant-based eating, herbs, spices, natural ingredients
- Share stories of Plant-based eaters & owner of plant-based restaurant
- Recommend plant-based recipes & natural products
- Share ‘what-we-should-know’ on living green (reduce waste & home garden)
- Share connection exercises: to self, loved ones, and community
- Share stories of connection: to self, loved ones, and community
- Recommend events, hosts, facilitators, and places to connect
Self Care Sunday
- Share self care practices & self care tools
- Share stories of self care individuals & groups
- Recommend events, hosts, facilitators, and places for self care
Exploration => Experience => Content= Videos + Articles => Book
White Elephant = Channel + Space
This journey is taken with intention to create an online channel as guidance for people to be happier and healthier. Starting with exploring the 4 pillars in different cultures starting from Malaysia to neighbouring countries, then Sharing the experience online and offline. These content serves as guidance to take action towards better self.
The journey starts from Malaysia to Chiang Mai, Thailand and India.
White Elephant Journey
= Experience Calm, Love, Connection, Well-being
The next intention is to discover calm space and mark these spaces as ‘White Elephant Space’ where it is a sign as calm and serene space for people to spend time there. Identify the calm places and mark the location as a platform for Calm, Love, Connection, and Well-being. This will be under a developed system in near future, first we make allies.
White Elephant Space = Calm Space
A stepping stone towards vision in 5 years to create calm space around Asia. The vision is when people see White Elephant, people would feel calm and have some Me-Time. White Elephant Space is a signal like wi-fi, but of calm environment without digital devices.
White Elephant can be an individual space at home or in any tea or coffee shops, it is a concept with a calm ambiance which allow people to relax with optional tools to help in feeling calm and without digital devices. Where there is White Elephant, there is a space which allows people to be in silence, rest mode with optional tools such as ear phones, books, soft pillows, art or writing tools, soothing tea and healthy snacks.
How to be Apart?
As a stepping stone, I am starting an offline “Feel Good, Feel Calm” session to support the funds for White Elephant Journey. This is a session as a guide to invite calmness back to daily life with reduction of noise and distractions. I would call myself a Calm Guide with validation from my circles of friends.
1. Feel Good, Feel Calm Session
- Set up a calm ambiance environment
- Invite body to release & relax
- Invite Moment of Silence
- Pause from digital distractions
- Guide to be present
- Grateful moment
- Add-on: Plant based meal + Tea
- Add-on: Self care practice
- Add-on: Connection exercises
This will help you to:
- pause the mind from active thoughts
- release accumulated tension
- relax and know-how to take a well deserved break
- focus on process-oriented (how you do things)
- be productive dealing with daily activities
- gain new perspective of life
2. Plant based meal + Tea
You will understand food and the body better with a plant-based meal + tea + recipe to be healthier with higher energy level
3. Self care Practice
You will understand love and acceptance, know-how to feel good and love yourself
4. Connection Exercises
You will understand the fear or connection, know-how to connect yourself and others deeper
In exchange for:
- With a Group of 10: RM53 per pax for 2 hours
- Add-on: RM35 per pax for 1 hour
- One-to-one session is available with customised rate.
- The nearest date for this session will be announced soon! If you are interested to be in the first trial list, email me at Viqipan@gmail.com.
About Anya VicQi: =)
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAOxPiguRBkLmsSxr6sF1zg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vicqipan
- Blog: https://vicqipan.com/blog/
About Newbie White Elephant:
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmCXJHta4LwW1w7_fPEdDw?view_as=subscriber
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whiteelephantjourney
- Blog: https://whiteelephantjourney.wordpress.com/
Support the 4 pillars content: Calm daily, Green Monday, Connect Saturday, and Self Care Sunday
- Like and Share: Youtube, Facebook, Blog.
- Comment your feedback and experience: Youtube, Facebook, Blog.
- Support more content:Become a Patron at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/whiteelephantjourney
- Fund for White Elephant Journey: *coming*
- Purchase natural products where I will be commissioned: *coming*
- Connect me to someone you know who is fit for the 4 pillars content, so I could interview and share their stories: Email Viqipan@gmail.com
- Sponsor a video or an exploration, we can work on the details.
- Collaborate on the content or the offline session, I am pleased to have you.